Monday, August 20, 2012

New Limited Edition Palettes from NARS

At last they have arrived "American Dream" and "New Wave" Limited Edition Palettes for Fall 2012, feature top-selling and iconic shades for endless beauty combinations!



American Dream: 

Shimmering sophistication for eyes. Iconic eyeshadow shades to signal modern classic chic.
Top Row: Bellissima (I), Alhambra (II), Silk Road (II)
Bottom Row: Galapagos Bali Tzarine (II)

New Wave:

Leave no look unimagined. Vibrant violets juxtapose with chartreuse and vivid blue in an edgy electro cool color palette for eyes.
Top Row: Pandora (I), Jolie Poupée (I), Rated R (I)
Bottom Row: Outremer, Pandora (II), Daphne



 

Can't wait to get my hands on American Dream. 

Cherry on the Cake: Sephora currently has DOUBLE the points for V.I.B members this week AND a pretty sweet free bag of goodies with a $35.00 purchase!! <3 eekkkk can't wait!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment